The Customer Service Professionals Network (CSPN) is a collaborative effort between industry experts, consultants, and senior customer service professionals which is focused on helping companies provide the best possible customer experience.
Helping companies improve their customer experience since the 1980’s
CSPN President, Dolly Konzelmann saw an opportunity in the 1980s; improved customer service would become the competitive advantage, then and now. With the Leadership Team growing to include executive level Customer Service Professionals from small and large publicly traded companies, CSPN has developed training programs and consulting services that are fully customizable to each organizations specific needs.
Take a look at our Executive and Advisory Boards – we’re sure you’ll recognize many organizations!
Industries that have benefitted from CSPN’s consulting and training services include:
- Gas & Oil
- Not for Profit
Providing a positive and tangible impact on customer service in all of these industries is what we do best. Passion towards the customer service profession and commitment to continuous improvement drives the positive impact that within each organization.
Did you Know?
- Customer Service Training Programs are not only for organizations – if you want to become a Customer Service Professional, you can attend any of our public workshops!
- Membership with CSPN gets you program discounts and the inside scoop on Customer Service trends and job openings
- Breakfast Meetings showcase industry experts and topics that are on the razors edge of the service industry – also a great networking advantage
- Our Leadership Training Program in Toronto has been our highest ranked training program for the past 3 years!
- Our vendor partners are invaluable to ensuring that our customer service “Family” are up-to-date on new technologies, and industry best practices
To us, CSPN members are like family. We network, we share, we laugh, but most importantly, we help each other grow and improve professionally – we pride ourselves on this. Being in the customer service industry requires commitment, determination, knowledge and passion. We want to help you become a Customer Service Professional.
Exclusive from CSPN are our two leading designations:
Need more information? Feel free to call or email anytime!